CCC Racing Teams:CCC - Team Audi Cary Racing Team
Latest Racing Results
CCC - Team Audi Cary Results
25th Annual Firecracker 100K and 50K RideThe 25th Annual July 4th Firecracker Ride is returning to the CBC Brewery for 2017!!!! Capital Cycling Club is partnering with CBC Brewery, Whole Foods, All Star Bike Shop, and the Greater Carolinas Multiple Sclerosis Society to bring you this year's Firecracker Ride!!
CBC will host a fabulous post-ride party with a live rock and roll band and will donate $1.00 to MS for every beer sold. Whole Foods will provide nourishing food for the rest stops. All Star will host the distribution of registration packets prior to the ride which will include this year's exciting t-shirt design.
Proceeds will benefit the Greater Carolina's MS Society to help fight this challenging disease.
CBC Brewery is located at 140 Thomas Mill Road, Holly Springs, NC 27540
Highlights for 2017:
- Ride starts at 8:00 am on Tuesday, July 4th with on-site registration opening at 6:30 am.
- Bike friendly 50k and 100k routes with light traffic and a staggered start. We will start the 100k first followed by the 50k. SAG vehicle support provided by HAM Public Radio Services of North Carolina.
- Mechanical support provided by All Star Bike Shop, Cycle Surgeon and Torrenti Cycles.
- Parking is available in the area around the Brewery.
- Post-ride, there will be food trucks and live music provided by Eric's Attic ...and of course, great beer! Complimentary non-alcoholic drinks provided by Pepsi. Post-ride party will run from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Food trucks attending:
- Mr. A's Beignets Morning ONLY
- Taco Boy
- Morfa Empanadas
- The Coop Food Truck
- Ed Mitchell's Q
- Post-ride massage services provided by Hands On Health ($1 per minute up to 20 mins).
- Your first dri-fit t-shirt is included with your registration when you sign-up by Monday, June 19th. Additional t-shirts cost $12.00 each.
- Register online via USA Cycling for $30 per rider (save $5 over day-of registration). Use your existing USAC license/account or create one for free.
https://www.usacycling.org/register/2017-1922 (see registration details below)
- Pre-registration packets can be picked up at All Star Bike Shop in Cary. Get 10% off your purchases while in store! (See dates/times below).
- Day-of on-site registration is $35.00.
- Event pictures will be available from Dave Gill, Event Photojournalist following the ride.
Cut-off dates, times and registration details:
- Online registration with free t-shirt and a packet closes: Monday, June 19th at 8:00 PM EST (see below for packet pick-up times).
Pre-registration packets can be picked up before the ride at All Star Bike Shop in Cary on:
- Saturday, July 1st from 1:00-5:00 PM EST
- Sunday, July 2nd from 1:00-5:00 PM EST
- Monday, July 3rd from 1:00-6:00 PM EST
- 10% Off regular priced items purchased at All Star for those who pre-register
- Online registration with NO pre-registration packet runs from Tuesday, June 20th to Sunday, July 2nd at 8:00 PM EST. Sunday July 2nd is the last day to register online!
- Day-of registration and packet pickup opens at CBC Brewery at 6:30 AM EST on July 4th.
- Online registration available through USA Cycling:
- By registering at USA Cycling, pre-registered riders NO LONGER HAVE TO SIGN A PAPER WAIVER. USA Cycling collects your online signature.
- Please note that to pre-register, you must create a USA cycling account, but creation of an account is free! If you already have an account or racing license, life is even easier.
- Once you create an account, you can sign up for which distance you want and any additional items that you want to purchase (i.e. extra cool t-shirts).
- By default, USA Cycling adds a one day license option (for those who do not already hold a USA Cycling license). You DO NOT have to purchase a one day license to ride the Firecracker Ride, so remove this from your cart if you do not want to buy it.
- If you purchase a one day license you are entitled to the USA Cycling accident medical coverage the day of the event. All medical coverage is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy. For more detailed information please contact USA Cycling.
|50K Route||100K Route|
|Downloadable GPX files||50k GPX File||100k GPX File|
Where does your money go? There are a lots of costs to putting on a ride like this, and we can typically yield about $10 / person per registration to go towards to the MS Society. Please consider making an extra donation below. Our hard working volunteers are doing this for the love of the sport and the passion we have for the MS Society's goals. Please join us in the fight, join us for the after ride party, and support our sponsors who support our community. Thanks!