CCC Racing Teams:CCC - CatUP Coaching Racing Team
Latest Racing Results
CCC - CatUP Coaching Results
4th - 2014 NC Road Race Championship (6/15 CAT)
5th - 2014 NC Road Race Championship (6/14 Age Group)
7th - 2014 NC Road Race Championship (6/14 Age Group)
9th - 2014 NC Road Race Championship (6/14 Age Group)
2nd - 2014 BHB Tuesday Night Crit Series (6/10)
4th - 2014 BHB Tuesday Night Crit Series (6/10)
6th - 2014 BHB Tuesday Night Crit Series (6/3)
6th - 2014 Tour of Franklinton
10th - 2014 Westerville Bike Race
4th - 2014 BHB Tuesday Night Crit Series (5/20)
24th Annual Firecracker 100K and 50K Ride
100K route updated! The 100K route was updated June 27, 2016. If you downloaded the route before June 27, please download again.
T-shirt deadline passed!!!
The deadline for registration with free T-shirt was Friday night, June 17th.
You can still register online, but you will not receive a free T-shirt.
The 2016 Firecracker Ride is moving to the CBC Brewery!!!!
Highlights for 2016:
- Ride kicks off at 8:00 am with on-site registration opening at 6:30 am.
- Bike friendly 50k and 100k routes with less city traffic and a streamlined start. SAG vehicle support provided by HAM Pubic Radio Services of North Carolina. Loaded rest stops with snacks and drinks from Whole Foods and plenty of encouragement!
- Parking adjacent to the Brewery. No more "commuting" to and from the start/finish.
- Post-ride, there will be food trucks, live music by Sayer McShane, games for kids and riders alike...and of course, great beer! Post-ride festivities begin at 11:00 am. Food trucks attending (Please bring cash for the food trucks):
- Post-ride massage services provided by Hands On Health ($1 per minute up to 20 mins).
- Your first dri-fit t-shirt is included with your registration when you sign-up by Friday, June 17th (now closed). Additional t-shirts cost $12.00 each.
- Register online via USA Cycling for $30 per rider (save $5 over day-of registration). Use your existing USAC license/account or create one for free.
(see registration details below for more info)
- Pre-registration packets can be picked up at All Star Bike Shop in Cary (see dates/times below).
- Day-of on-site registration is $35.00.
Proceeds from the ride will benefit the Greater Carolinas Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Parking and event map
New venue, new parking options and site map!
See the attached PDF.
Cut-off dates, times and registration details:
- Online registration for the ride with free t-shirt and a packet is closed. See below for packet pick-up times.
- Pre-registration packets can be picked up before the ride on:
- Friday, July 1st from 4:00-7:00 PM EST
- Saturday, July 2nd from 1:00-5:00 PM EST
- Sunday, July 3rd from 1:00-5:00 PM EST
- Online registration with NO pre-registration packet and no t-shirt runs from Saturday, June 18th to Saturday, July 2nd at 10:00 PM MDT.
- Day-of registration and packet pickup opens at 6:30 AM EST on July 4th.
- Online registration available through USA Cycling:
- By registering at USA Cycling, pre-registered riders NO LONGER HAVE TO SIGN A PAPER WAIVER. USA Cycling collects your online signature.
- Please note that to pre-register, you must create a USA cycling account, but creation of an account does not cost anything. If you already have an account or racing license, life is even easier. Once you create an account, you can sign up for which ride you want and any additional items that you might want to purchase (i.e. extra cool t-shirts). When you get to the Order Summary Page, you have to check items that you do not want to remove them from your cart. By default, USA Cycling adds a one day license option (for those who do not already hold a USA Cycling license). You DO NOT have to have a one day license to ride the Firecracker Ride, so remove this from your cart if you do not want it.
- If you purchase a one day license you are entitled to the USA Cycling accident medical coverage the day of the event. All medical coverage is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy. For more detailed information please contact USA Cycling.
|50K Route [PDF]||100K Route [PDF]|
|50K Route [GPX]||100K Route [GPX]|
Where does your money go? There are a lots of costs to putting on a ride like this, and we can typically yield about $10 / person per registration to go towards to the MS Society. Please consider making an extra donation below. Our hard working volunteers are doing this for the love of the sport and the passion we have for the MS Society's goals. Please join us in the fight, join us for the after ride party, and support our sponsors who support our community. Thanks!